About This Yarn
Alpine is the most realistic fur effect yarn we’ve ever developed and we think you’ll want to wear this cosy luxurious yarn all winter. Luxurious and warm, it is great to knit with on a cold evening. Like a super chunky yarn, you will be able to create a cosy accessory in one night. Machine wash on a cool wool cycle and cool tumble dry
What's it like to work with?
Perfect for beginners, Alpine knits like a super chunky and many of our patterns use only two or three balls. The fur effect conceals your stitches so simple garter or stocking stitch are all you'll need and if your stitching is a little uneven, well, who'll know except you?
What is it best for?
Available in a range of fabulously fur-like shades that are perfect for quick accessories, adding trims or creating all-over fur-effect winter wear and the most luxurious homeware.
- COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester
- TENSION: 8.5 stitches x 12 rows to 10cm / 4"
- BALL WEIGHT: 50g
- YARN WEIGHT: Other
- YARN LENGTH: 33 metres (36 yards)
- KNITTING NEEDLE SIZE: 10 mm (USA 15)
- CROCHET HOOK SIZE: 10 mm (USA N/P/15)
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: 40 Machine Wash / Wool Cycle