Anchor Bay is an easy-care yarn created in Superwash Merino wool and cotton. It has a wide-range of earthen colors and a supple, light-weight texture.
Anchor Bay;s great stitch definition plus ultra-soft making it perfect for accessories, summery tops, children's garments, and baby blankets.
- 50% Cotton / 50% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 262 yds (240 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 20 - 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: E - 7 (3.50 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 - 17 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom..